Nicole is a Bioengineering major on the pre-med track. Aside from her involvement in Kappa Delta, she participates in a variety of campus organizations, including Society of Women Engineers, Biomedical Engineering Society, and Chabad at Lehigh. Nicole also volunteers weekly at the Lehigh Valley Hispanic Center. Last but not least, Nicole is a research assistant in Professor Lesley Chow’s biomaterials lab and she serves as an undergraduate admissions campus tour guide. Nicole can’t wait to see what the future may hold for Kappa Delta and she is excited to serve as the president of our chapter!
- Hometown: Cincinnati, OH
- Email: email@example.com
- Favorite Quote: “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” ⁃Eleanor Roosevelt
Vice President- Member Education
Claire is a Bioengineering major. In addition to her involvement with Kappa Delta, she is a member of the Society for Women Engineers and likes to sing.
- Hometown: Westchester, PA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Favorite Quote: "People may not remember exactly what you did, or what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel."-Maya Angelou
Madeline (Maddie) Gordon
Vice President- Membership
Maddie is a marketing major. Outside of Kappa Delta, Maddie is a Special Features Correspondent for Junior Golf Magazine, a Media and Communications Associate for the Kelly Gibson Foundation and serves on the sophomore council for the College of Business and Economics.
- Hometown: New Orleans, LA
- Email: email@example.com
Vice President- Operations
Rhiannon is a Bioengineering major with a minor in business. Aside from her involvement with Kappa Delta, Rhiannon is a co-captain of the club lacrosse team and is one of our representatives for Greek Emerging Leaders.
- Hometown: Hillsborough, NJ
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Favorite Quote: "Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.”– Arnold Palmer
Vice President- Community Service
Annie is majoring in Finance. In addition to volunteering with the Girl Scouts and PCAA, she's Captain of the Lehigh Cheerleading team, a HAWKS peer mentor and one of our representatives for Greek Emerging Leaders.
- Hometown: Basking Ridge, NJ
- Email: email@example.com
Vice President- Public Relations
Angelica is a Business Information Systems major. In addition to Kappa Delta, she is a campus manager for Fresh Prints, a homework club tutor at Broughal Middle School and is an Admissions Ambassador for Lehigh's admissions office.
- Hometown: Queens, NY
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Favorite Quote: "For me giving up is way harder than trying"-Kanye West
Vice President- Standards
Gifford is an analytical finance and marketing double major with a Russian minor. Aside from her involvement with Kappa Delta, she is a peer educator with Break the Silence, an organization that prevents gender violence.
- Hometown: Staunton, VA
- Email: email@example.com
- Favorite Quote: “The best advice I’ve ever received is, ‘no one else knows what they’re doing either.” -Ricky Gervais
Vice President- Finance
Kayla is majoring in Finance. Aside from being a member of Kappa Delta, she is the Marketing/Publicity Director for Her campus and is an Admissions Ambassador for Lehigh's admissions office.
- Hometown: Syosset, NY
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Favorite Quote: "He who says he can and he who says he can't are both usually right.”- Confucius
Claire is double majoring in Economics and Psychology. Outside of her participation in Kappa Delta, Claire is a member of Chabad and tutors at Donegan Elementary School.
- Hometown: New Rochelle, NY
- Email: email@example.com
- Favorite Quote: “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” -Hellen Keller
Monica is a Biology major. Aside from her involvement in Kappa Delta, she is a part of a hip-hop dance group called Bad Company, Lehigh EMS and she is a peer mentor. Monica's mom was also a Kappa Delta.
- Hometown: Winnetka, IL
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Favorite Quote: "Dance like no ones watching, sing like no ones listening, and live each day like it's your last."